How to overcome depression in 3 easy steps
* How the patient with stage 5 CKD left dialysis
Depression is the great disease of our day.
I work with patients every day and I see people struggling with #depression every day.
Many of them do not even know they are depressed.
Or maybe they think it's normal to feel constantly tired and dejected … and have really bad days, from time to time.
Many people use the word depression as synonymous with sad. You could not be more wrong.
Depression is a devastating disease, which could cause symptoms as serious as physical pain.
So, when you start waking up in the morning feeling more tired than when you fell asleep, feeling as if you just got out of bed is a daunting task … well, something is wrong.
The good news here is that there are very easy steps you can take to combat depression and overcome it.
I have seen more than a few people, suffering from depression, who have been able to completely change their mood, health and their lives, in a matter of weeks, with this method.
Without using medications but with some # motivation.
I will show you how in this video.
Subscribe to # 00kidney
What you can find in 00Kidney:
– Problems related to renal health and kidney disease as
– How to reduce creatinine and improve GFR,
– keep potassium and sodium in balance,
– Survival guide for patients with chronic kidney disease and chronic kidney disease,
– How to improve kidney function by eliminating toxins and repair kidney damage.
– control high blood pressure, hypertension and type 2 diabetes,
– renal diet for dialysis patients,
– Move to the diet of kidney stones and kidney stones.
– and more!
Disclaimer: Look for the appropriate professional advice before taking any action based on the information provided in this channel.
Check out our website for the latest news and updates:
Facebook support group:
CREDITS: "Subscribe Button" by MrNumber112
Michael on Twitter:
Sources of the cited material.
Subscribe to our mailing list and receive a free e-book!
How Michael went on dialysis
Did you like this video? Do you want to see more coming? Help # 00kidney sharing, appreciating and subscribing – thank you!
Video credits to Katherine YouTube channel