How not to gain weight? – For people in a hurry
Fat is amazing and our body needs it.
But how not to be fat?
Well, let's change that.
How to avoid gaining excess fat?
You are fighting your own psychology and physiology. So know yourself.
• Find out how food and drinks affect your body's composition over periods of time. Must read!
• What are your emotional triggers of eating and drinking?
or social events
• You have to experience a certain level of sacrifice
• Understand that your weight fluctuations are natural
• And I will say it again. Educate yourself: you can only make informed decisions when educating. Read the most reputable dietary material and make safe adjustments to your diet.
• Move more eat less – Error!
o You have to move intelligently,
You move with a purpose
And you have to move with intensity
o Move 3 or more times a week for 30 minutes or more with intensity
• Eat whatever is necessary or eat a caloric deficit.
o A caloric deficit is only slightly less than what you ate the previous week in a quantifiable caloric approach.
o Record what you eat and drink. Make adjustments based on information and not out of frustration and momentum.
In conclusion, if you have a healthy weight, get comfortable with the idea of having periods throughout the year in which your weight fluctuates between 5 and 10 pounds. It is normal and typical for most people.
Once you have been informed about the causes of your weight gain, you can effectively periodize your weight loss or weight maintenance and, in doing so, avoid getting fat.
So know yourself!
Many thanks to our followers for recommending this specific topic.
Thanks for watching. Share, like and comment.
Have a nice day.
Video credits to HindssightFW YouTube channel