+ Dressing: ISET STYLE Faux fur collar
* Greetings, powerful beings, my intentions are to learn, heal and share through the Guiding Principles of the Dagara cosmology of Burkina Faso and Tamale, Ghana. I am here to commune with those who are spiritually called to remember the tradition: to be what you know with nature, spirit and ancestors as a guide (ecological therapy and ecological psychology). My experience is contextual and was not agreed by my whole family, etc. All links of my research will be attached where appropriate. * I am not a licensed doctor.
* I am a Empath, a black WombMan who has lived 3 decades within the sick structures of society, which resulted in a generational trauma inside and outside of our communities. Bredrens / Sistrens, did you or someone you know have been misdiagnosed? I welcome you to this channel and together we solve everything that is compartmentalized as primitive (Etymology of Primitive: First people of its kind).
* REMEMBER ♡ Subscribe + Share + I like it + (Iset Asanté) Community of mental health blacks against bipolar depression BPD PTSD Anxiety. Go back to your nature, it has the roots to heal you.
Dr. Joy DeGruy wrote her book based on her research on the Effects of slavery and institutionalized racism, mental health in relation to African Maafa people and diasporas. Posttraumatic slave syndrome P.T.S.S. (similar to P.T.S.D.): it is a condition that exists as a result of the multigenerational oppression of Africans and their descendants as a result of centuries of slavery of movables. A form of slavery that was based on the belief that African Americans were inherently / genetically inferior to whites. This was followed by an institutionalized racism that continues to perpetuate the injury: P.T.S.S.
* Star Trek Quote The Next Generation S1E1: "The fact that you have not noticed makes it unwelcome?" Simply summarize that: just because one does not have the ability to see something that is already present, does not cancel out its pre-existence.
* Join Code Black Womens Womb School by Art Cathey:
* Connect and remember your ancestors with Chief Montana:
* Herbal modalities by Kwame Vaughn:
* We all have the responsibility to heal ourselves first and let that healing be a reflection in each person / place with which we relate. KnowThySelf is aligned with our Purpose / Ancestral Companion and we commit to build the Traditional Foundation together.
* A Native American term, those of Heyoka are living emotional mirrors of those around them. The "sacred / silly clown". The true meaning: Saying / acting differently, the other way around, opposed to others, gives us a clearer understanding.
* The following features of a Heyoka are defined by the energy you carry. It's how you interact with reality, how you process emotions. Some features may include; Being dyslexic (thinking backwards), being born as a breach (coming into the world upside down), doing certain things upside down or looking younger than your age. Heyoka is movement and transformation.
* The spirit of a Heyoka is the Great Mirror. What you see in them will show you what you need to work to evolve spiritually, since, however, you react emotionally to them, it is their guide to reflect you. This interruption of our spiritual status quo should never be considered as a bad thing. They just want to help.
* The trademark of an empath is to feel and absorb the emotions / physical symptoms of other people due to its ability to detect subtleties. They absorb and filter the world through their intuition and have difficulty verbalizing their feelings. When feeling overwhelmed by the impact of stressful emotions, Empaths may experience panic attacks, depression, chronic fatigue, food, sex / binge eating or exhibit many other physical symptoms that defy most.
Rasgos11 features of a battle
1: Being in crowded places overwhelms you
2: You have a strong intuition
3: You have a low threshold for pain
4: Avoid negative images of the media
5: You can easily know when someone is lying
6: You are more sensitive to stimulants / medications
7: You tend to be an introvert
8: You recover for being in nature
9: You are a seeker of truth and knowledge
10: You may be prone to changes in mood
11: You tend to say it like it is
* BONUS: your vibration is high / fast ♡
CONTEXT: is at the forefront of every conversation I have, as human beings we can find it easy not to listen, listen, feel and understand where a person comes from. Whoever feels it knows this and that is fundamental for empaths. That's where the work is.
Video credits to Iset Asanté YouTube channel