10 most common signs of depression:
1. Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness.
2. Loss of interest in daily activities.
3. Loss or significant weight gain: a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
4. Changes of sleep. Either insomnia or hypersomnia.
5. Anger or irritability.
6. Loss of energy.
7. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt.
8. Reckless behavior. You engage in escapist behavior such as substance abuse, reckless driving or dangerous sports.
9. Concentration problems. Problems focusing, making decisions or remembering things.
10. Unexplained aches and pains.
Video credits to Malek Tarifi YouTube channel