Depression, इसके consequences approach र alternative approach to treatments.
to. World world fast world में Depression बहुत common problem problem. Depression is a common mental disorder and one of the leading causes of disability worldwide.
second. It is estimated that, worldwide, more than 300 million people are affected by depression. जिनमें women की संख्या ज्यादा है. आजकलाँ also कि आजकल young people of our generation are also suffering due to depression and related problems.
do. Stress is the main cause of depression.
re. Depression is characterized by sadness, loss of interest or pleasure, feelings of guilt or low self-esteem, disturbed sleep or appetite, fatigue and lack of concentration.
my. People with depression can also have multiple physical complaints without apparent physical cause.
F. Depression can be long-lasting or recurrent. It greatly affects the ability of people to perform at work or school and to cope with everyday life. Sometimes severe depression can lead to suicide.
2. The main reason for depression are: problems of lifestyle, eating habits, alcoholism, smoking, stress due to work or problems related to studies
F. According to the WHO, virtual games and online bets also contribute to depression
3. In general, the symptoms of depression can be classified into 3 categories: physical, behavioral and psychological:
to. Physical symptoms such as change of sleep pattern, fatigue या Headaches होना होना, changes in digestion या भूख न लगना, loss of sex drive, Sw ्कर आना, sweating trem ा फिर मेंर र ा ा कम्पन आना, हाथों और पैरों र ोंर र र
second. Mental symptoms can be
I. Lack of concentration
ii. Memory loss
iii. Difficulty in making decisions.
saw. Restlessness आदि
do. While the emotional symptoms may be
I. Depression attacks
ii. ्दी से at ा impatient
iii. बहुत ज्यादा गुस्सा आना
iv. अचानक रोने लगना
v. या फिर Hygiene and personal appearance पर ध्यान न देना आदि आदि
4. खिये्यान रखिये STRESS, anxiety depression ा depression is not the same as bad health, but it can lead to such diseases कि:
to. heart problems Alto B.P./Palpitación), asthma and diabetes
second. Digestive disorders, ulcers.
do. Headaches and migraines.
my. Premenstrual syndrome
5. Depression is curable. Medication with psychotherapy helps relieve symptoms of depression and related problems.
6. जैसा की मैंने पहले ा था आज सेशन में approach Alternative approach बातें करेंगे that deals with the problem in its entirety. The traditional medicine of India, Ayurveda, works with
to. Medicinal herbs
second. Energy balance
It promotes inner peace and unity with a supreme being.
7. Charak in his book सूत्र स्थान said that "The clarity of the sense organs, the intellect, the soul and the mind and the normality of the tissues of the body are the signs of the healed person of mental imbalance.
8. आयुर्वेदा emphasizes:
to. Change lifestyle as:
I. Sleep pattern, Relaxation, Changing eating habits, Healthy eating habits, Less spicy foods, Kill Caffeine (Stimulating), Salt (prefer the low salt diet), Smoking, Tobacco and Alcohol
do. Exercise: Meditation / Pranayama meditation, meditation.
9. Ayurveda provides many medicinal herbs called मेदय रसायन such as Ashwagandha, Jatamansi, Sarpgandha, Brhami, licorice
These herbs rejuvenate the brain and provide immense relief in depression and its related problems.
10. In aya life, we offer a comprehensive management of the therapy for problems related to stress. Our Kalmfort supports:
to. in calming nervous discomfort and emotional problems.
second. इसके साथ ही Kalm fort It works as an antidepressant and also reduces anxiety without altering the alertness of the brain and maintains freshness during the day.
11. Its main natural ingredients are:
to. तगर (Valerivna Wallichi) Calms the mind and contains properties to improve sleep. It also maintains freshness during the day.
second. Ashwgandha and jatamansi कि nerves को nourish करता है तथा helps the body adapt to stress.
do. Sarpgandha has active ingredients like the natural reserpine that controls High B.P. and palpitations.
re. Brahmi calms the minds and promotes relaxation. Enh केवल Improves cognitive functions and memory, making it an ideal choice for mental slowness जैसे depression symptoms कि कई बार depression साथ देखे जाते
my. Jatamansi also brings a calming effect on the mind, by turning the energies of the mind in the right direction and also eliminates depressive thoughts.
12. जैसा कि मैंने पहले पहले भीाया है कि, with the help of the combination of multiple herbs, Kalm Forte works in अनिद्रा, Anxiety and Depression.
13. Totally herbal कि वजह से It is safe for long-term use and is a formulation that does not create habit.
15. This is not medical advice, so in case of doubt, consult your doctor.
We will talk more about mental problems such as mental alertness, cognitive ability (learning) and dementia in our next follow-up video.
Write us about your suggestion at [email protected]
Video credits to Ayush Medic YouTube channel