ARE YOU DEPRESSED? // PROOF OF DEPRESSION 2018
Have you ever wondered if you are struggling with depression or should you seek help for your depression? These 10 questions from mentalhealthamerica.net can give you some insight into the symptoms of depression. This is NOT to replace an evaluation with a mental health profession, but to personally understand and evaluate your symptoms. I like this test of depression over others because there is a scoring system that you can consult at any time.
Please know that this test CAN NOT and MUST NOT prevent you from seeking help! You are the expert of you! If you think you need additional help, click on the links below for more information on how to find a mental health profession.
►LINK TO DEPRESSION TEST
FIND A THERAPIST
QUESTIONS FOR THE PROOF OF DEPRESSION:
1. Little interest or pleasure in doing things
2. Feeling depressed or depressed
3. Problems falling asleep or falling asleep, or sleeping too much
4. Feeling tired or having low energy
5. Lack of appetite or overeating
6. Feeling bad about yourself, or being a failure or disappointing yourself or your family
7. Problems concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television
8. Moving or speaking so slowly that other people might have noticed
9. Thoughts that you would be better off dead, or hurting yourself
10. If you marked a problem, how difficult have these problems been at work, at home or with other people?
► JOIN THE NON-DEFINED COMMUNITY:
► BLOG OF TRUTH NOT DEFINED
▼ ▽ FIGHT IN VIDEOS ▼ ▽
►10 FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT SLEEP AND MENTAL HEALTH
►8 MENTAL HEALTH PHRASES YOU NEED TO LEAVE IN 2017
► 10 REASONS FOR BEING HAPPY TODAY
► THERAPY HACK: 25 FREE SELF-CARE IDEAS
►WARNING SIGNALS THAT THIS STIMULATE
►5 WAYS TO SHOW LOVE | LANGUAGES OF LOVE
►DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY FUNCTIONS
►STRESS VS ANXIETY
► MOST COMMON MENTAL DISORDERS
► Intelligent messaging
▼ ▽ Catch Me being positive in ▼ ▽
** If you need immediate help, call 911 or visit your nearest hospital **
► Music credits:
I do not own the rights to this song.
▼ ▽ Contact me ▼ ▽
▼ ▽ CHANNEL NOTES:
Undefined truth provides information to help empower others about the positive and real aspects of mental health. Discover your truth today!
#fatigue #tiredallthetime #physicalhealth #therapy #therapist #psychology #psychologicaltips #anxiety #anxious #anxietyproblems #anxietyhelp #mentalhealth #mentalillness #depression #depressed #panic #panicattack #anixetyattack #Bipolar #ADHD #health #depression test
Video credits to Undefined Therapy YouTube channel